Thursday, October 14, 2010

another success

once again, today was a wonderful day for this experiment! i had HRIM 330, which is a class where we, as students, run a restaurant at lunch time. I woke up around 6 am and by the time my lunch rolled around 6 hours later, i was pretty hungry.  fortunately i had my choice of all the food available so i got a bowl of french onion soup, chicken curry salad, meatball pizza and a vegetable quesedilla! it was extraordinary! (i also got to work the flat top grill and make cheese steaks and chicken sandwiches. sooooo fun). after my second class of the day, i had to go to work, so, as you may guess, i gorged myself there as well. im not going to miss any opportunity to put   food in my stomach! i had lamb lollipops, egg rolls and half a small filet mingon (apparently work is

stepping it up). after work, my friends decided to go to the bar where i enjoyed several glasses of water...mmmmmmmm. im very worried about tomorrow and friday. i dont work or have large quantities of food available to me. if i fail this challenge, it will be some time in the next 2 days, but i wont let that happen!! maybe ill just sleep through till saturday.
 
Happy eating!
~Josh


My friend ben flaunting is redbull...ass

1 comment:

  1. no pictures this time? weak sauce.... mmmmmmm sauce... am i making you hungry?

    ReplyDelete