Sunday, October 17, 2010

Friday 10/15

This is my post from Friday that I didn't get around to posting!

I went to work in the morning where finding food was ridiculously easy. First, my friend accidentally made too much fruit salad. The solution? Eat some. Then I was given the end of the huge slab of provolone which I wrapped up. I was also given some extra fruit in a cup and two kaiser rolls. I also ate a random selection of vegetables, pieces of brownie, a diet coke and a bottle of water.

I took all my food home with me, but was so full I saved it. For dinner I ended up eating the two kaiser rolls. toasted and with the provolone cheese melted on top and the cup of fruit.

Very good day. No drinking was done that night even though I probably could have found some for free...

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment