Monday, October 18, 2010

Last Post!!

The week is over! It's 12:09am. Exactly a week from when this started.

Saturday: As Josh said. we had Catering so not too much worrying. I had an iced caramel latte, some of Josh's awesome fried potatoes, many pieces of fruit, sausage and egg casserole. I also took home a ton of fruit and some muffins. Saturday night a couple friends brought over tall boys and so I partook in some Edward Tall Boy Hands. A good Saturday.

Sunday: THON 5k day! I knew there would be food at the beginning and end of the race so I was stoked. I had a bagel and cream cheese as soon as I got there and after running the 5k, made a beeline to the hospitality tent and picked out a cliff bar, two bananas, another bagel and a small piece of subway sandwich. With all of that plus the muffins I managed to bring home from catering, there wasn't even a chance of being hungry today.

All in all, it was an interesting experiment and it certainly is possible to live off free food. But as Josh said, the hardest part is not being able to satisfy craving and having to wonder where your next meal is coming from.

And I am soooooooooo stoked to hit up Starbucks tomorrow morning!!!!!!!

mmm coffee. Thanks for reading!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment