Thursday, October 14, 2010

i think my stomach is angry

as i predicted, today was a hungry day. my biggest meal of the day was 2 snack size packages of starburst gummies that everyone in class got from our student managers to thank us for a job well done. they were delicious but not very satisfying.  then, around dinner time, i had a single candy corn. it was thrown at me and i am believer in waste not want not, plus i was really hungry. finally, my roommate Angie ordered out from Le Bistro and insisted that i tried some of her cheesy fries, so i had 2. she says theyre the best in town and i would certainly agree they are very good. luckily, i recieved a text from a cowoker asking me to work tomorrow and i accepted so i know where i will be getting my meal from tomorrow. i was getting worried that i would have to break the rules, but now, I DONT!!

~josh

2 comments:

  1. ahahahahahaha!"I am a believer in waste not, want not". Ahahaha. Loved that line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also you might want to consider allowing anonymous comments. I think you'd get more comments.

    ReplyDelete