Monday, October 11, 2010

day 1=no fun

Apparently, food is not as easy to come by as I originally anticipated or hoped. By the time I got to school today, the food testing center was closed, lunch was over and I was starving! Fortunately, one of my friends was leaving as I was entering my building and he was eating a miniature Butterfinger and reminded me that my adviser has a bowl of candy on his desk.  After class, I scoured the building hoping to come across some other food, but my search was fruitless, so I went upstairs to procure some miniature candies. After feasting upon my 3 mini's, i was partially satisfied...that didn't last long. Unfortunately, that was the most success I've had finding food today and I really hope that tomorrow is better.
  ~Josh
 After posting, my roommate made cookies and i was fortunate enough to partake in one!

1 comment: