Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Yesterday was bad!

I slacked and didn't post yesterday...
Here we go!

I went to the Sensory Lab around 11 for (I thought) guaranteed yogurt breakfast, but they pulled the sign in right as I got there and told me they were closed. Terribly disappointed, I headed up to Dave's office and trusty candy bowl where I got three mini candies. Then I headed to "lunch" with a friend and watched her eat her delicious soup and salad. About 40 minutes, she declared herself full and offered the rest of the small salad to the table. I jumped at the opportunity.
I found nothing for the rest of the day and around 5pm, was ready to pass out. I took two Advil for my pounding headache, caved and ate an apple. Technically, it was in my fridge so I didn't buy it, but probably still cheating. Later a friend offered up his Dorritos to everyone at the meeting I was attending. I also jumped at this opportunity! Luckily, I went to see Inception last night and that took my mind off being hungry. I also knew that I had 330 today, thank God!!!!

All in all, not so good of a day.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment