Friday, October 15, 2010

Sensory lab win.

Today was looking to be rough. No work or 330. That is, until I got the email saying breakfast sandwich testing. I got to the lab early before my first class and was given THREE breakfast sandwiches on english muffins to test. I tried them all, picked my favourite (bacon, egg and cheese, mmmm) and then wrapped up the rest. I had the thick Canadian bacon, cheese and egg one for lunch and the thin canadian bacon, cheese and egg one for dinner.

Later I had a couple of cucumber slices from my roommate and a tangerine lollipop from PNC. I also went to see a No Refund Theatre show that my friend directed and, wanting to support them, gave a donation. A Hershey bar was a reward for my donation which was fine by me!

I just got back from my friends pregame where I had some pieces of candy corn and a rum and coke.

Another good day and I work tomorrow morning, meaning I know where my next meal is coming from!

Karen

1 comment:

  1. yesss! im so glad you got the three breakfast sandwiches, i was thinking how perfect it would be for you !

    ReplyDelete